Thursday, May 29, 2014

THE WEEKLY

Lately I've been reading "The Honest Life" and I'm loving it SO much. It's re-ignited my passion for whole, "honest" living in all aspects of my life...beauty, food, health, home, fashion, baby. I love educating myself on product ingredients and feeling confident in what I'm using on myself, on my family and in my home. I just love it! I've been thinking a lot lately about how to incorporate this more into my videos and blog. :)

ALSO, between some awesome upcoming Maiedae projects, additional work and family things, I have been busy, busy! -- With that said I'm going to be taking it easy on this here blog for a couple weeks, temporarily. I'll be sharing my weekly videos, some updates and maybe a few home progress reports but I won't be posting daily. I need a little "summer break" and want to spend some time re-focusing and getting ready for something SUPER exciting at the end of this summer AND our Maiedae Mixer in September! Psst - Tickets go on sale in THREE days! I seriously can't wait. :)

Snapshots of the Week: 1// New little clothes for Soren! 2// Buddy cuddles. 3// Reading and re-reading The Honest Life. 4// Those eyebrows and little lips! I die.


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Don't forget to get your Maiedae Mixer ticket this Sunday!!
* Love this (new to me) blog! No More Dirty Looks.
* I must try this baby legging DIY, too cute. Any recommended online shops to purchase cute fabric?
* One article of clothing you can wear 30 different ways?! Yes!

Inspiring Me this Week:
Getting my closet/style back together. I've definitely let fashion fall at the wayside since having a little one. To be honest, I'm in a little bit of a fashion dilemma/rut. I need to figure out my closet and new pieces I want to invest in. I also think I might be ready for a hair change? Maybe a different red? Maybe a shorter cut?? We'll see!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* My hair is giant when I brush it out.
* I love watching documentaries on volcanoes and tornadoes.
* Bad dreams usually put me in a funky mood.

Question of the Week:
Do you have a favorite all-natural, organic company that you love?! Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment