Thursday, January 09, 2014

WEAR: THE ONLY THING I'M WEARING

At this point in the pregnancy I've resorted to mainly PJs, and since I DO still have outings planned and errands to run, I decided to pick out one outfit and just wear it over and over again. :) It's taken the get creative with what you're wearing pressure off my day and I can just plan to look cool in the same outfit. ;) It's been a pretty good plan so far! And since it can be dressed up or down depending on my shoes or jewelry, I'm considering this idea pretty flawless and successful. :)

Since I want to make sure to record the last part of my pregnancy I'm hoping to pull something different together and take some maternity photos with Jon within the next week or so. We are 3.5 weeks away from the big due date, people! -- Also about this weather...so thankful this babe is keeping me warm! It's been incredibly cold in Georgia.

You *might* see another outfit post from me before baby comes, but I'm not making any promises. ;)

Wearing: 1// Head Scarf - Thrifted 2// Black Chiffon Tank - Forever21 3// Geo Cardigan - Forever21 4// Necklace & Ring - Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment