Tuesday, January 07, 2014

FAVORITE INSTAGRAMS FROM 2013

Instagram is definitely one of my top 3 favorite social networks. I love being able to see beautiful, creative photos by so many people I admire, catch up on their life, and see mini peeks into their memories. It's such a special way to share life with others. In a lot of ways I've noticed Instagram becoming more of a "mini blog" for a lot of people. In 2013 I was able to get excited about pregnancy announcements, births, weddings, and engagements. I was able to pray for those experiencing loss, sickness, and various trials. I was able to be hyper-inspired by a single image or completely obsessed with something someone created.

Anything can be used in a negative way, but it's so awesome to see and focus on how something can be used in such a positive way. I'm looking forward to the ways we can celebrate life together in 2014!

Here are a few of my personal favorite snapshots from my account in 2013:


Follow along as I share my life in 2014, @savannahmaiedae!

No comments:

Post a Comment