Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CURRENTLY READING

This year I've added a pretty "cliche" goal to my list: READ MORE! I absolutely love reading informational books that are focused on development, creativity, or practical information. Matter of fact, I tend to collect them and totally forget to actually READ them. Not awesome. So with the extra time I've had resting, being sick, and doing my best to take it easy before baby arrives, I haven't had an excuse not to get started on a few books that have been on my reading list for awhile. I'm also hoping the hours and hours of nursing in my near future will also result in some reading time. :)

Here are the books I'm currently reading and pouring over. So far I'm loving all of them a gigantic amount. Since I haven't finished them quite yet I won't do a review, but so far, I highly recommend picking up any one of these books:


BOOKS FEATURED
* The Happiest Baby on the Block - Ways to calm a crying baby & help your newborn sleep better.
* A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book - Inspirational & fun for anyone wanting to amp up their photos!
* Brining Up Bebe - A mommy shares her experience with French parenting.
* Jesus Calling - Daily devotional. SO GOOD!
* Happier at Home - Enjoying everyday life and loving your home.

What is on your reading list? Any "must-read" suggestions for me? I'm always on the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment