Saturday, January 11, 2014

BEAUTY: 2013 FAVORITES

2013 was a fun year of experimenting with different make-up brands and trying new things. I discovered a lot of amazing products and had so much fun! I've been a huge fan of beauty products since college and have really loved spending the extra time this past year sharing this passion with you! Today I'm sharing my top favorite beauty picks from 2013, these are the items I will continue to purchase and use on an almost daily basis. :) Enjoy!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Waterproof Clay Eyeliner - Tarte
* Flawless Definition Mascara - BareMinerals
* Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation - Covergirl
* Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay
* In the Light Eyeshadow Palette - Stila 
* Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish - Revlon 
* Velvetines Red Velvet - Limecrime 

What were some of your all-time favorite products from 2013??

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment