Thursday, September 12, 2013

WEAR: BLACK & WHITE WITH MINT ALL OVER




I've been looking forward to wearing this adorable dress. During the move, I didn't take many outfit photos, but as the weeks went by and as my tummy continued growing I was nervous this little number wouldn't fit, so when I put it on this morning I was pleasantly surprised that it still worked with my 19.5 week bump. Not much more give left, though! 

Also, I'm really stoked about this mint wall in my sunroom. I love an indoor outfit location option! The color of this room, although not my favorite in person, photographs very beautifully. Hooray! It's the little things. :)

Wearing: 1// Peter Pan Dress - c/o Lalamagic 2// Dotted Tights - c/o Tabbisocks 3// Black Flats - Target 4// Yellow Ring - Forever21 5// Turquoise Ring - Urban Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment