Monday, August 19, 2013

THE WEEKLY

This week has been full of visitors! One of my best friends came to visit from California and has been staying with us throughout the week. We also had our good friends Zach and Leah come stay with us for the weekend. We had a girls' night/dinner part on Friday. AND after a long summer apart, we finally started our Bible/book study back up last night. It was so wonderful and refreshing to see everyone again and welcome some new amazing girls to the group. It's been one of my favorite ways to start off the week.

The remainder of this month for us is going to be crazy town! Jon and I are officially closing on our house on the 27th of this month!! Whoohooo! Everything is moving along so smoothly, we can hardly wait to be in our very own home and be homeowners. :) We'll be moving throughout the first week of September. We have lots of projects to do, so I'll be sure to record them and blog about them here later.

Snapshots of the Week: 1// Couldn't believe when I started feeling little baby flutters at 15 weeks. I'm 16 weeks today and have noticed my bump a lot more lately! I ran into a maternity store and bought a belly band because my pants are NOT having it anymore. ;) 2// Best friends! We've been close since college. It's so wonderful to all be together again. It's been seven months! 3// Sneak peek at our shoot with Anna for Brand Market Workshops! We are launching our site and registration THIS Friday! Be sure to check our brandmarketworkshop.com at the end of this week! We would love to have you there! 4// LUSH! One of my all-time favorite stores. Bought a new pregnancy safe face regimen to help with some of my hormonal breakouts. ;) See more photos by following me on Instagram! @maiedae. :) 


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* This seems like such a cool stroller, has anyone used it?
* Loving Jenny's "Let's Make Habits" series!
* Really liked Allie's thoughts on spending less.
* If you're a fan of beauty products and like surprises, check out Ipsy!

Inspiring Me this Week: Aside from having moving on the brain. I'm SUPER pumped about our new adventure, Brand Market Workshops. We are only offering two classes this year, but are planning a monthly schedule in 2014 after the baby is born. Jenny and Anna are fabulous to work with. We are all so passionate about enabling people to make things happen, so we can't wait!

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* My baby is the size of an avocado!
* Been thinking a lot lately about making the most of everyday and learning to truly value and be present in all of my relationships. Feeling very thankful and blessed.
* Really wanting honeydew melon lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment