Saturday, May 04, 2013

WEAR: DIY STUDDED SHORTS

My favorite type of DIY projects are the ones that can be finished while watching an episode of Game of Thrones. ;) I bought these pair of shorts as an, "I'm seriously going to try and wear shorts this summer" resolution. I loved that they were a nice fit and not too cheeky, but they were lacking a little in the pizazz department.

I picked up a pack of Bedazzle studs from a craft store and went to town. It took me maybe an hour to complete my stud pattern and it was super easy. The pack of studs came with small silver and gold circle studs and I picked out all of the gold ones for the pattern. I used the end of a butter knife to push down the stud ends after pushing them in place. I placed them in random order until I felt like it was well studded.


I love that it adds so much to a simple pair of pants and I'm plotting my next studding project now. ;) I know you can find an amazing variety of studs on Etsy and I might buy some fun packs and stud some tops and outwear. The possibilities!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment