Wednesday, February 27, 2013

THREADS: MAXI + MINNETONKA


MY OUTFIT: 1// Grey Wide Brimmed Hat - GAP 2// Acid Wash Button Up - Urban Outfitters 3// Camel Cardigan - Target 4// Maxi Dress Worn as a Skirt - Forever21 5// Grey Leggings - Forever21 6// Dusty Brown Fringe Boots - c/o Minnetonka 7// Camel Braided Belt - Thrifted

I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite outfits as the Georgia weather turns slightly warm, slowly but surely. :) Don't you love when you find those pieces in your wardrobe that become your favorites and staple items for a long time? This button up top, maxi skirt, and fringe boots are definitely that for me. You know when you can pair your favorites together that it's going to be a great outfit!


GET THE LOOK: 1// Acid Wash Top - River Island 2// Gold Locket - Piperlime 3// Camel Cardigan - Awear 4// Felt Hat - Piperlime 5//Minnetonka Boots - Minnetonka 6// Maxi Skirt - New Look

I LOVE Wednesday. For those of you that know me, Wednesdays are date-night with the husband! I look forward to when Jon walks in the door from work all day long. :)


8 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit! I really adore that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on your dress/skirt! so cute!
    Amia-http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit!! I love the acid wash top and I love your hat that your rocking!

    Have fun on date night! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great I love the way you styled the skirt/dress & I have been hankering after those boots in the 3 fringe version for some time now xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! I love your styling and your red lipstick and polish. The skirt is my favorite and I need that hat!

    A Flower Of The Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style! Maxi skirts/dresses are something I'd like to try wearing more. I have a couple in my wardrobe that barely make it out so I'm going to make a conscious choice to wear them this Spring!

    Sophie | onetenzeroseven.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your outfit!It`s just perfect!
    The blouse,the dress and the boots are awesome treasures!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete