Wednesday, October 31, 2012

THREADS


1// Head Scarf - Thrifted ---> Love the versatility of a small head scarf. Check out this helpful post on styling head scarfs! :) 2// Cream Poncho - Target ---> My new favorite find from target! 3// Maxi Skirt - Forever21 ---> I've had this for two years and I love the way it looks paired with golds and creams. So romantic. 4// Feather Earring - c/o Roots & Feathers ---> One of my favorite pieces by Laura. Instant bohemian. ;)

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

So, Atlanta is COLD! I feel like we barely had the cool breezes of fall before I had to start triple layering and putting on my poofy jacket! These outfit pictures were taken right before all of the coldness hit. I'm hoping we might be able to squeeze in just a few more fall-ish feeling days before it turns to Winter. :)

Wrapping up for the day to go to Rome, GA, and celebrate Halloween with Zach and Leah! Can't wait for a yummy dinner and mini bonfire! What are you doing for Halloween?


13 comments:

  1. Way cute! I love this outfit! have a very happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.10.12

    Love this look - very Bohemian.

    Although I made my costume this year (a first for me), I'm not wearing it today because of the storm. Not many people in the Northeast are in the mood.

    I too am wishing for a couple more 'fall' days before 'winter' days become the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweet colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos always amaze me! you always get the best lighting and the colors look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the medallion necklace is beautiful, and your pics as always awesome! the poncho is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the headscraf on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous31.10.12

    Such a gorgeous outfit! I love that medallion necklace. I'm quite excited for it to be getting colder for more cute layered up outfits like this =)
    Love, Nikki Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that necklace and the skirt...gorgeous. love your style.
    have fun tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!

    So in love with your hair.

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the most beautiful red hair - it goes perfect with your skin tone and makes you glow. Reading these posts, you've gotten me hooked on Laura's store: Roots and Feathers. Everything is so gorgeous. You make her pieces look even more amazing as well.

    xo, Adriana from Horses of Ares.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness, you are so gorgeous!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those gentle tones! I think typically I'd be scared of mixing the bright with nude, but you pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair color! I tried it once before and it didnt work with my skin tone, but it definitely works with you!

    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete