Friday, September 21, 2012

READ. SIP. WEAR.

Is it officially fall yet? Sure! This month I asked my sponsors to share what book they're reading, what their favorite drink is, and what essential they're wearing. :) This fall, I'm reading Blog Inc., I'm sipping a tall pumpkin spice latte with soy, and I'm wearing Minnetonka Mocs.

Find Lauren Here: Blog |  Facebook

Find Leah Here: Website |  Goodreads




Find Kate Here: Blog  |  Instagram
Find Janee Here: Blog  |  Shop 

What about you? What are you reading, sipping, and wearing? Happy weekend, loves!!


7 comments:

  1. Reading: Hemingway <3
    Sipping: Pumpkin Latte!
    Wearing: Anything mustard!

    :)

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post!

    Reading: Oh Comely magazine, sipping: English Breakfast tea, wearing: over sized jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21.9.12

    What a great post idea... I am currently reading The Gift by Lewis Hyde, sipping on a big mug of earl grey and wearing my favourite snuggly pajamas! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts! I'm reading Howard's End, sipping hot apple cider, and wearing big waffle knit scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love game of thrones!
    i'm reading the graveyard book, sipping cold mineral water with orange juice and wearing a plastic bag in my head since i'm dying my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you did this post! so excited that my favorite scarves are finally coming out of the closet once again! love wearing 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete