Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Wish-list

It has been a busy, busy week full of wonderful Christmas festivities! -- I'm in the process of playing catch-up on my emails and various other to-do's, plus getting my mind around 2012!!

Every month, I get the chance to feature my sponsors in a little feature post, and this month, I asked them if they could put only one thing on their Christmas wish-list, what would it be? I loved their creative and fun answers. :) It made me think about what my "one-thing" Christmas wish would be...I think my one "un-realistic" wish would be to have all my student loans paid off. BUT Jon and I have been working really hard on this, (since October 2010) so it will definitely come true soon! Crossing my fingers for 2 years, or less! My realistic wish would be a fun date-day with my husband. We both got blessed with a lot of neat restaurant gift-cards on Christmas, so we are so, so excited to plan some fun dates soon!!

Here is what my sponsors wished for:
BLOG  |  TWITTER  |  PRINT
BLOG  |  FACEBOOK
BLOG  |  SHOP
BLOG  |  SHOP  | JOTOTES
BLOG  | SHOP
BLOG  |  SHOP
BLOG  |  SHOP
BLOG  |  SHOP  |  JOTOTES
What was your one Christmas wish-list item? -- I hope all of you had a very wonderful and Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with paying off your student loans! I love all the picks that these girls made. I think mine would have to be the Pardon V Dress from ModCloth. It is oh so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be debt free!!! ha ha I think all of us young children are struggling these days. To have no debt at all would probably be at the top of the Average Americans wish-list.



    :)

    &hearts:CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cute. JoTotes bags are definitely the best. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete