Thursday, August 04, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: NEW Blog Designs!

July was a busy month for blog designing and while I'm still in the revision process with a small handful, I wanted to share some of my recent work with you!

This first design is Rae's new blog, Eclectic Heap. We had a lot of fun designing her blog and decided to add some personal elements, such as her handwriting for the navigation and post series in order to create a customized look for her. Rae loves color, so we added lots of pop, but still made her site clean and fresh with lots of white space. This also helps to make her personal photographs stand out:

Click Here to view full preview
The next design was done for Emma's new blog, Circa 1940. Emma recently bought a historic home that she's in the process of renovating and is using her blog to share her journey and inspirations! -- We decided to go with a homey, old-house feel to go along with Circa 1940 as well as her blog's subject matter:

Click here to view full preview
Last but not least, I was able to do a blog-makeover for my friend Holly of Scuttle! I've been working with Holly to re-brand her business by creating a new logo, business card, and now a new look for her blog. :) You can see her logo and business card design here. It was fun designing for Holly because she loves girly colors and cupcakes, so "cute" was a must!

Click here to view full preview
One of my biggest passions in design is to give whoever I'm working with a design that's truly "their own". I love being able to discover each client's personal sense of style and make that come alive through design. -- I've also had the honor of working with clients who are just starting their blogging journey and It's been so exciting to see them dreaming up their visions for their blog and beginning such a wonderful and exciting challenge. :)

>>>-------------> If you're interested in having a custom blog designed for you or maybe just a couple tweaks to your current blog, please email me at MaieDae@gmail.com. I will quickly shoot you back an email with all of the information you'll need about my packages, pricing, and processes. We are currently booking spots for the end of August and the month of September and would love to work with you! -- ALSO don't forget to check out my design page for more information on other design services we offer. :)


Hope your day is wonderful!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Scuttle's design is adorable! Great job, m'dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz! That certainly means a lot coming from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job indeed! Love the fresh, bright themes.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sav! You certainly have a natural talent for blog designing. I love the other two as well.

    xo, rv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beeeeautiful! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all so great--i especially love the first one. it is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All gorgeous! Thanks lady!!!

    ReplyDelete