Friday, April 08, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Jessica & Andrew

I've been working on some really fun graphic design jobs for MaieDae this month and I wanted to share some of my recent work for a sweet friend of mine, Jessica who is getting married in June! There are a couple different versions of each, but they ended up choosing the second version of the invitations and the first version of the save the date:
Interested in having custom designed wedding stationary for your special day?? Feel free to contact me for more information at MaieDae@gmail.com

PS - Thank you all for your sweet comments on my tattoo post! It was so surprising and fun to see what you all had to say and I really appreciated it! I wish you all a wonderful and peaceful weekend. My plans are to sleep in with my husband in the morning and cuddle...I can't wait. :)

4 comments:

  1. you are talented. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING! I am SO coming to you when Scott and I get married! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these designs :) v graphic and pretty. xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful designs! you are super talented.

    and i adore your tattoo...that's one of my favorite verses as well. definitely a beautiful choice for a tattoo. and i love chelsea's designs! i've been following her blog for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete