Monday, April 04, 2011

Inspiration for Your Nest: It's All About the Kitchen

I admit, I'm still foreign to our kitchen and most of the wonderful wedding gifts we received. I WANT to learn how to whip up amazing meals and delicious treats in the kitchen...but it just hasn't happened quite yet. Jon and I tend to go for quick and easy meals. So, it's a goal of mine to really invest more time learning how to be a better cook, plan out meals for the week, and preferably eat healthier! Despite my kitchen absence, I have been loving some good kitchen inspiration and I put together a colorful and gorgeous collection:











All images collected via my Pinterest boards here. Happy nesting!

9 comments:

  1. Ooohhh I love all of these! I especially love anything chalkboard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these images! My kitchen is sooooo drab, these may inspire me to do something awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These image are all so lovely...they make me want to re-do my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.4.11

    Love the first picture... and the chalkboard shopping list - genius!! I can't wait to have my very own kitchen to beautify x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! It gives me some great ideas for sprucing up our new little kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lordy.. All of these Pictures make me hate my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous! But my favorite might be the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all of these pics. I didn't cook for the first like... 3 years of our relationship.. and we had a child for 1.5 of those years! And then suddenly, I wanted to cook!! And I realized that I can be REALLY good at it! My biggest inspiration is foodgawker.com. Check it out. Just force yourself to cook for a week & you might realize that you love it! It's my favorite hobby now! :D

    ReplyDelete