Sunday, March 06, 2011

Project 365: Day 341-347

This week has been filled to the brim with crafts. We are getting ready for our first show at a Christian women's conference near Atlanta, so every spare minute has been filled with making flowers, jewelry, getting our display together, and designing print pieces. I can't WAIT!  We are selling this Thursday and Friday...so I'll be sure to show pictures of the event. Also, everything we don't sell will start showing it's face in the shop. I've got some new pieces and fabrics and that are just beautiful...


I cannot believe I'm only 18 days away from finishing my 365! I'll be doing a fun tribute post at the end of my project. Right now I'm just trying to decide if I'll continue into year two...or wait??

* DIY Monogram Mugs by Poppytalk
* Handmade Community? by YellowSongbird
* 30 Photos by MaieDae


     
* I really love the name Darci and have been planning on naming my future daughter that since Junior year of college.
* When I was little, my dad used to sing//play Free Fallin' by Tom Petty on the guitar while I danced around the living room.
* One night when I was 6, I prayed that I would wake up and God would make me Mary-Kate & Ashley's triplet. 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love your last little fact. That is amazing! I think every girl near the age of them wanted that very thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog! i just stumbled upon it :)

    i love that you wanted to be mary-kate & ashley's triplet. i have a twin sister and we've ALWAYS been a bit too obsessed with them!

    so glad i found your blog...you seem lovely!

    ReplyDelete