Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365: Day 299 - 305

Welcome to my week in photographs! Jon and I had birthday celebrations, I did some decorating, crafting, and helped my little sister get ready for her homecoming. It has been a productive week, but I will admit...I am ready for the cold to hibernate. Give me some warmth!!

Project 365: Day 299 (1.16.11) - Day 305 (1.22.11)


I am loving this feature each week and I decided it would be fun to give it a little expansion. Each week, you can not only expect a weekly wrap-up of my 365, but I will also start sharing with you my top 5 favorite blog posts of the week and add in a little information about yours truly with three fun facts!


  • My vice and all time favorite comfort drink is a Peach Smoothie. If my stomach feels queasy or I just want a snack, I could never get tired of a delicious fluffy smoothie. Yum!
  • In 10th grade I played a nun in the Sound of Music.
  • My first pet was a guinea pig named Emily. Emily turned out to be pregnant and had four babies in the middle of the night. I kept one of the babies and named her Curly. Two dancing, stinky guinea pigs. 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute feature, and your photos are wonderful. I also had a guinea pig as a youngster, but I turned out to be allergic and we had to get rid of him :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!!!!I loove your photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete