Friday, January 21, 2011

MaieDae Handmades Presents GEOLOGY!

I am so excited to present to you my new line of jewelry called, Geology!! These cocktail rings and stud earrings are full of sparkle and come in four gorgeous colors: Fire Opal, Amethyst, Hematite, and Feldspar. Take a look!

Fire Opal Cocktail Ring
Feldspar Cocktail Ring
Hematite Cocktail Ring
Amethyst Cocktail Ring 
Fire Opal Studs
Feldspar Studs
Hematite Studs
Amethyst Studs
Love what you seeee?! You can find all of these pieces in my shop! Also, right now I am offering FREE shipping for the U.S. and a collection of SALE items that need a home. :) 

Thanks so much for taking a look! Happy weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG - they are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new stuff for the shop! Totally unique and something I've never seen before. Great job being creative! I'll have to get myself a pair of those studs soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love! I wish I can have one of each!
    But I have to choose! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really beautiful and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete