Monday, December 27, 2010

Inspiration for Your Nest: Kitchens

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I am excited to share some Christmas pictures and goodies with you soon! But first, a little inspiration for your nest...since I spent so much time in the kitchen this holiday (mostly eating sweets!) I thought this week I would feature some gorgeous cooking spaces!

Home Sweet Home
Oh My Deer
Young House Love
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home

I love all of the candy colors and beautiful kitchenware displays! 

Things I cannot wait to share soon:
  • Family Trip to the Biltmore
  • Christmastime
  • Studio//Guest Room Progress
  • My new favorite things loot!
  • A few easy//adorable DIYs


Keep warm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Kitchens are ALWAYS my favorite part of the house! They can be so magical! I love a good colorful kitchen with assorted dishes and silverware! My favorite one you showed is the last one! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, Yes to every single picture you posted. I need a new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kitchens are soo gorgeous and colorful! I adore them so much, what beautiful, beautiful inspiration! -e

    ReplyDelete