Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fancy Shmancy: A Tuesday Collection of Favorite Things 12.14.10


With work Christmas parties, fancy dinners, Etsy packaging and shipping prep, MaieDae catch-up, re-Christmas decorating, work...I am tuckered out, but loving  this December. 

1. Mason Jars are just so perfectly perfect. I love this Mason pendant light by earthseawarrior.


2. Reindeer Fair Isle Top, currently in my shopping cart. I figure this sweater will be good for the months of November-February.


3. I could just pass away for some good organization. I love this too-many-uses-to-count craft organizer at Pottery Barn.


4. Twinkle lights make everything better. 


5. Kaito would love this little kitty cabin! Best part is that it looks cute for the feng shui conscious people. 

6. I can certainly appreciate a great eye-catching cocktail ring. I love this Dara Ettinger Heather Disco Ring at Urban Outfitters. Gorgeous! 


Goodnight to all! It is way past my bedtime. 

2 comments:

  1. That mason jar light is gorgeous!! I'd love to have a few of those in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that sweater! It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete